Farmers Bank :
- Carnegie Branch Phone: 580 654 1035
- OKC Midtown Branch: 405 421 9001
LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARD Report lost or stolen cards to the bank as soon as possible, by phone during business hours.
- Monday-Thursday 9am – 4pm and on Friday 9am-5pm
- Call our Carnegie branch office #580-654-1035
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Call our Midtown OKC branch office #405-421-9001
- After hours at 1-800-791-2525.
ERROR RESOLUTION If you find an error on your statement, you may send written notification to the bank with your account number and a description of the error. The bank will then research and let you know the results. You may also contact the bank via phone or email (some disputes however will require written notification). You must notify the bank within 60 days of your statement cycle.
E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive, or includes personal information such as your account numbers, debit card number or social security number, give us a call. For your protection, please do not email personal or sensitive information. Please call one of our branch locations for any question you may have.